REGULATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Information, under the art. 12, 13, 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation N 2016/679 – Information under the art. 13 – D.Lgs 196/2003)
According to the art. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/2003, Code in the matter of general data protection (“Code” as follows) and to the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, “Regulation” as follows) hereby informs that the abovementioned legislation provides the protection of natural persons and other entities with regard to the processing of their personal data and that such processing is intended to contribute to the accomplishment of principles of accuracy, legality, clearness and protection of Your privacy and of Your rights, according to the art. 6, section 1, lett. b) of the Regulation.
Your personal data will be processed according to the legislative measures of the normative aforementioned and to the obligations therein expected.
Purpose of processing data
Especially Your data will be processed for reasons connected to the implementation of the below compliances, related to legislative or contractual measures:
- Required by laws compliances in fiscal and accountant field;
- Customs procedures and controls;
- Management of clientele;
- Management of quality;
- Reservation of services and issuing of tickets;
- Programming of activities;
- Detection of the satisfaction level of clients;
- Electronic payment instruments;
- The video monitoring system is introduced as a complementary measure to improve the security inside and outside the buildings or structures where productive, industrial, commercial, service activities or activities that serve to facilitate them are conducted, in the civil or penal court, for the defense of the holder on the processing of data or of a third party on the basis of useful images in case of illegal facts.
The processing of functional data for the completion of such obligations is necessary for a correct managing of the rapport and their conferment is obligatory to actualize the objectives above-listed.
Your data could be communicated to third parties, in particular to:
- Police force;
- Consultants and independent contractors, even in associated form;
- Banks and credit institutions.
Furthermore, the Holder declares that, the potential miscommunication or erroneous communication, of one of the obligatory information, can cause the impossibility of the Holder of guaranteeing the accuracy of the treatment. In addition, your personal data could also, prior agreement, be used for the objectives below:
- Transmission of commercial information via e-mail or sms;
- By necessity of satisfying market surveys, statistics, promotional activities related also to the shipping of advertising and promotional material;
- To evaluate information on future commercial initiatives and on announcements on new products, services and offers, both from our behalf and from others related and/or controlled companies and commercial partners.
The contribution of Your data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purposes, and Your potential refusal do not compromise the continuation of the contractual relationship or the adequacy of the data treatment itself.
In case You state Your approval, messages containing advertising proposal, commercial offers and informative messages regarding our company, could be periodically send to Your Email address. The consensus, to indicate with the specific flag, is revocable at any moment.
Method of treatment
Your data may be treated in the modes that follow:
- Commitment to a third party of procedures of elaboration;
- Creation of profiles related to customers, suppliers or consumers;
- Processing through electronic calculators (computers);
- Manual processing through physical archives.
Personal data will be accessible and processed by the employee and the collaborators of the Holder of the processing in there as responsible or representative for the processing, besides possible third parties, appointed external responsible for the processing of data, that support the Holder in the management of the Website and of the management software for bookings; data will not be spread.
The processing will be effectuated both through manual, informatic and/or telematic inputs with logics of organization and elaboration closely related to the objectives and still in order to ensure the safety, the integrity, and the confidentiality of the data in accordance with organizational, physical, logic measures established by the current provisions.
Acquired data in the course of regular business operations (from customers/suppliers)
Identifier data, as well as every information essential to the implementation of the agreement, are collected by the interested person. Personal data are processed in the field of the normal activity for objectives connected and aimed to the management of current contractual relations, other than for the performance of accounting, fiscal or legal obligations. In this case, the legality of the processing originates from the execution of the current contracts, and from the regard of the connected normative obligations. Personal data are processed through electronic or chartaceous instruments, for the time necessary to fulfil the objectives for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, improper or not correct use and non-authorized accesses. The conferring of data is optional, but the possible refusal to provide data could cause the missed or partial implementation of the agreement. Personal data, acquired in the course of the implementation of the contract, could be communicated to third parties that perform functions connected or necessary to our activities.
The collected data will be preserved exclusively to address the obligations of the art. 2214 of the Civil Code. Unless users request it, data will be used but for commercial communications, newsletter and more. To the users of the Website, as interested parties, are recognized the rights of the art. 7 and 13 of the Code, comma 2, let. B of the Regulation and, among them, the right of requesting to the title holder the agreement to access personal data, the amendment or cancellation of the data, the restriction of their processing or to oppose to their processing, as well as the right to obtain information on the origin of the data, on the objectives and on the modalities of the collection and to obtain the cancellation or the lock of the processed data in infringement of the law, turning the requests to the Society Florentia Bus Srl as holder of the processing, at the email address email@example.com or sending a registered letter to the Holder of the processing at the administrative seat in Via Londra 5, 52022, Cavriglia (AR).